7.03.2009

No one updates these anymore

But I will.

Much has happened since the last time I managed to update this pink mess of a blog...rather, much has happened within the last week. I lived my life one way for two years and now everything's backwards and I've given myself an ulcer and I have stopped wearing a bra.

I broke up with Joe last Tuesday. Needless to say, it was a long time coming. Depending on who you ask, this "long time" could have either started Welcome Week freshman year (Josh would say this) or the BBQ on Joe Siegel's roof (a more accurate time frame, in my opinion).

Despite the inevitability of the split, I still feel awful sore about it. There are things I certainly don't miss about Joe, but there are the things I do - how the skin around his eyes crinkles when he smiles or how he would always make me feel better when I was sick. However, there was no physical relationship between us, and that's just inexcusable.

As of right now, I'm sailing the as-yet-uncharted-by-me waters of singledom in New York City. It sucks. I just want to have sex with someone, feel good about it for a few days, then move on to others. Like I did in high school - you know, back when I was much cooler than I am right now.

We'll see how things go. I just want September to get here.